We love these kettles made in England and have a classic oval body. Features also include a gooseneck spout, brass and copper handle and has been restored for use. C.1850
- Made of Copper
- Care instructions included with item.
- Made In England
- This vintage item is one-of-a-kind and may have slight imperfections due to its age
- Large 11"W with spout x 11"H with handle Holds 3QT
- Medium 9”W with spout x 9”H with handle Holds 2.5 QT
- Small 8.5”W with spout x 8.5”H with handle Holds 1QT
About the Antique Restored Collection
Coppermill Kitchen is dedicated to finding only unique and special copperware that has both style and a story to create new traditions. The items in this collection are sourced in historic European towns and restored by us to be used once again for generations to come.